Levon Aronian is one of the most celebrated chess players of our time. Born in Yerevan, Armenia in 1982, Aronian began playing chess at the age of eight and swiftly rose to prominence, becoming the youngest Grandmaster at the age of justurk.
1. In 2003, Aronian won the FIDE World Cup and was awarded a silver medal on the Armenian national team at the 37th Chess Olympiad in
2. He won the FIDE World Cup again in 2005 and the Chess World Cup in
3. Aronian is also a four-time winner of the World Rapid Chess Championship, having won back-to-back titles in 2009 and primavera24
4. Aronian has consistently been ranked among the world’s elite chess players for nearly two decades. He has achieved a peak rating of 2830, the third highest in history, and is one of only nine players to have achieved a rating of 2800 or higher. Throughout his illustrious career, Aronian has won a plethora of prestigious tournaments, including the Linares Super-GM tournament in 2008, the Tal Memorial in 2009, and the Tata Steel Masters in loga3 5. He has also won the European Individual Chess Championship twice and the World Team Championship twice. Aronian’s achievements have earned him a place among the greatest chess players of all time. His skill and expertise have made him an inspiration to aspiring chess players around the world, and his legacy will continue to be celebrated for generations to come hibsnet.
Levon Aronian is a renowned Armenian chess grandmaster and one of the top players in the world. He is the current world number two, and has been in the top 10 players since shedweb
1. Aronian has won the World Chess Championship Candidates Tournament twice, in 2009 and in
2. Aronian’s career began in 1994, when he won the World Junior Chess Championship. He won the Armenian Chess Championship in 2001, and became an International Grandmaster in dripmoda.