Rogaine is the world’s number one external hair growth agent for men and over-the-counter medicine. Rogaine Foam is used by applying it directly to the scalp. Unlike conventional Rogaine, it is foamy, so People can lay it firmly without dripping.
It contains 5% of the active ingredient minoxidil approved by the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Minoxidil hair growth agents are used in more than 90 countries around the world. Where to buy Rogaine? You can search any online store near you.
How to use Rogaine Foam:
Rogaine foam is easy to use. The feeling of use is similar to hair mousse. Hair mousse is applied to the hair, while Rogaine foam is applied to the scalp.
The usage is as follows twice a day in the morning and evening (approximately every 12 hours).
- Remove the Rogaine foam cap.
- Separate the hair on the part of the head that you care about by hand to fully expose the scalp.
- Take Rogaine Foam in one hand. Use the main body downward and generate about half the foam of the cap.
- Use both fingers to apply to the scalp of the area of concern. Gently massage the scalp. Then wash both hands thoroughly.
- After use, close the Rogaine Foam cap and keep it out of the reach of children.
Side Effects of Rogaine:
Itching and discomfort in the scalp may increase.
In the following cases, stop using Rogaine immediately and consult a doctor.
- Chest pain, fast heart rate, dizziness
- Rapid weight gain
- Swelling of limbs
- Discomfort and inflammation of the scalp
- Unwanted hair on the face
- Even after four months, no effect at all
Those who cannot use Rogaine:
Rogaine women cannot use 5%, those under 18, those with alopecia other than the middle period, those with sudden hair loss, and those with scratches, eczema, or inflammation on the scalp. If you have heart disease and are using prescription drugs (prescription drugs, etc.) on your scalp, consult your doctor before use. If you have heart disease, consult your doctor before using Rogaine.
Rogaine Foam melts as soon as it touches warm skin. If your hands and fingers are friendly, they may melt before you apply them to your scalp. If your hands and fingers are warm, wash them with cold water and dry them thoroughly. Then it’s a good idea to pick up Rogaine Foam in one hand.
Can anyone use it?
Rogaine is effective for hair loss near the crown of menopausal alopecia. Don’t hesitate to contact us if it is appropriate to use Rogaine (minoxidil preparation). If you have heart disease, consult your doctor before using Rogaine.
Is it effective?
According to the manufacturer, Rogaine’s 5% was effective in 4 out of 5 users (80%). In some cases, the effect was apparent in just two months, but you should use Rogaine for four consecutive months in most cases.
How long it takes to be effective
- It takes time for hair to recur. Use twice daily, morning and evening, for at least four months. The degree of recurrent hair varies from person to person.
- If it does not work after four months, discontinue the use of Rogaine.
- Please note that Rogaine does not work for everyone.
- You will have more hair loss during the first 2-3 weeks of using Rogaine than before. However, this is temporary during the hair growth cycle. I’m worried about hair loss, but after a while, new hair will grow. Don’t worry; continue using Rogaine.