Are you planning to travel to Canada for vacation, travel to relatives, or visit a casino to play slots? Whatever the reason may be, you need to prepare ahead and take precautions amid the COVID-19 spread.
Travelling to other countries worldwide is a bit more tedious, but you’ll have smooth and safe travels with knowledge and preparation. Here are helpful tips to follow as you head to Canada for your next travel destination.
visit here to know more information : world247zone
1. Learn the Travel Restrictions
Before you even make any travel plans and book your flight, be aware of whether or not you’re permitted to head to Canada.
Here are Canada’s travel restrictions:
- US citizens and permanent residents can travel without non-discretionary purposes, provided they show proof they are fully vaccinated. Those who aren’t vaccinated must travel for a non-discretionary purpose.
- Foreign nationals don’t have to travel for non-discretionary purposes if they show proof they’re fully vaccinated. Those who aren’t fully vaccinated must meet an exemption or travel for non-discretionary purposes.
- International flights can land in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, Vancouver, Quebec, Halifax, Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Ottawa.
- Immediate family members of Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or those registered under the Indian Act don’t need to travel for non-optional purposes if they stay for over 15 days.
- Unvaccinated foreign nationals who are extended family members of a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person registered under the Indian Act are exempt from travel restrictions. They can travel to Canada, provided they have the required documentation.
- The standard travel document requirements for flying and entering Canada still apply.
- You’ll need to have the ArriveCAN app or visit the website to submit your contact and travel information, your quarantine plan (if needed), and a COVIT-19 symptom self-assessment.
- You will need to go through a health screening by border officers upon arrival in Canada.
If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or show symptoms of it, do NOT travel. Quarantine yourself first and get yourself tested. Once you have gone through the 14-day quarantine and test negative, that is the time it’s safe to travel.
2. Get Tested and Quarantine
Understandably, no one wants to spend most of their vacation in quarantine. While the quarantine requirements have eased in Canada, you should isolate yourself at least 3-5 days after landing in your destination, monitoring for symptoms. And if possible, do have yourself tested before and after travelling to ensure you are not a carrier of the virus, even if you are vaccinated.
For those who are unvaccinated, you must self-quarantine after travelling for seven days if you have a negative test result or ten days without a test. You also need to get tested 1-3 days before you travel.
Don’t worry. There is a lot you can do as you quarantine from your accommodation. You can play roulette or blackjack online for fun, as online gambling is permitted in Canada. In fact, Canada’s online casinos are popular among people in the area. However, if you’re looking for even more games to pass the time during your quarantine, there are PC games you can play without overloading a laptop with 4GB RAM.
3. Follow Safety Protocol Wherever You Go
Regardless of where you go, you must follow Canada’s safety protocols.
This means wearing a mask at all times and practicing social distancing. Make sure that your nose and mouth are covered when wearing the front to prevent spreading any viruses. The only time you can remove your mask is when you’re eating or at home.
Furthermore, you must stay at least 6.5 feet apart from others when outside. Avoid entering places with large crowds or attending events with large gatherings. Even if Canada is slowly easing their restrictions, it’s best to stay safe for now and travel to areas with more open spaces.
You can learn more from the author, Kevin N. Cochran, who talks more about topics related to travelling and gambling in Canada.
click here for more : kingnewsweb
4. What to Expect in Canada
When you’re travelling to Canada, you can head to amazing sights and enjoy safely! You can go to the Rockies for skiing and snowboarding, bear-watching in Ontario, or head to Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, or Toronto for their food and culture.
Research on the city and province you plan to visit, as each province has varying mask mandates. Furthermore, some provinces have relaxed their rules in travelling, indoor dining, and social gatherings, while others remain strict. For instance, Canada’s smallest province, Prince Edward Island, has the most stringent COVID-19 prevention measures, and you will need to apply for a pass before you can visit.
Wrapping It Up
No matter where you plan on travelling to, you have to follow protocol and be aware of your surroundings. This will prevent catching and spreading the virus as you go to Canada. Happy and safe travels! Check out the best entertainment source ifuntv. You can also visit here to get the latest headline news around the world listinside. If you need more information about 0x00x0, you can get essential news from it.