Women are no longer restricted to the kitchen. They have taken over schools, governments and are even running an entire nation successfully. Away from the mundane city lives, women too need a whip of fresh air. For women who love adventure, Outdoor Equipped has brought an assorted collection of women’s hiking, camping activities essentials to make your weekend adventure fun and comfortable trip.
Danner women’s trail 2650 3” Hiking Shoe
These shoes are rough and tough and built to stand up to any job just like today’s strong women. Amongst its multiple features, its durable and waterproof nature makes it stand out. A custom vibrant stronghold outsole makes the shoe slip-resistant. They are completely safe to walk on wet and dry surfaces alike. Electrical hazard protection offers it extra credibility for being the safest shoe you purchase. These shoes are available in trendy colors of Atlantic blue, wheat, gray, rock ridge, and many more. The price starts from $159.95 only.
The North Face Women’s Jacket
Mountains can get cold at night. Rains are also unpredictable if you are the best hiking boots or camping. This breathable, mesh-lined rain jacket ensures you don’t get wet or cold on such days.
- The waterproof and windproof protection makes this jacket a must in your backpack.
- It comes in a standard fit.
- The seam is sealed and is made up of 100% windproof fabric.
- It also has an attached, fully adjustable drop hood to protect you
- No hassle returns and free shipping are offered on purchase of this product
The North Face backpack
Hiking or camping trips require strong, durable backpacks with more storage space.
- This 15” shoulder drop backpack features a 15” laptop sleeve and comfortable shoulder straps.
- It uses Flex Vent technology that enables breathable and ventilated support for all the items inside.
- Two mesh water bottle pockets can also be used to store other essentials. The front compartment features an extra padded sleeve and also has zip pockets.
- Available in multiple varieties of radiant colors, the price of this backpack starts from $68.95 only.
Smartwool Women’s Hiking Sock
To keep your feet warm and protected in the cold mountains, these socks must always be there in your backpack. The lightweight, calf-length sock is custom-made for a woman’s feet. This wool hiking sock has an elasticized arch brace that holds the sock in place. A flat-knit toe seam ensures comfort all day long. These socks are available in colors of nostalgia rose, camel, blue steel, and grey. The price starts from $18.95 only.