It’s a fact that a single stroller or wagon can’t meet all of your needs right? As every parent has different necessities, some want the stroller just for their newborns so they choose lightweight and easily foldable umbrella strollers at a reasonable price, while some want to invest a decent amount once at the sturdy wagons which they can use from a below age child till they become big toddlers.
Some prefer a stroller just for a single baby while some want a wagon for 2 to 4 babies. Many parents want a stroller just for nearby walks, on the other hand, some parents choose a wagon for long periods of walking away from home with plenty of storage.
Well, you must be feeling confused in choosing a stroller or wagon cart. Don’t worry, I’m here to help you by specifying some factors which you must evaluate before buying a stroller or a wagon.
1. Age Range
Many parents look for a stroller or wagon that’s friendly with the car seat so that they can use it for newborn babies till their first year of age, as babies are unable to sit up during that age. Later on, when they can sit, they remove the car seat and use the stroller or wagon with their specific seat.
Well, According to The American Academy of Pediatrics, strollers can be utilized from the age of 18 months to 6 years while wagons can be used from the age of 18 months till 10-year-old and even can carry more weight than the age of 10 years old. Like you can carry 4 kids in a wagons cart as 4 seat wagons are available in the market. Due to the extra space, the wagon can carry children’s items and promotes more interaction, fun and physical development for children.
Consider the age limit and think, do you want a stroller just for a single baby or want to invest in a wagon for more than one?
2. Choose According To Your Lifestyle
You need to choose a stroller or wagon while keeping your lifestyle in mind.
Think about a few things and decide which thing is going to suit your lifestyle.
Here are the questions which you should ask yourself:
- At what kind of landscape you will be navigating the stroller or wagon most of the time. Will you take the stroller to just parks, in the neighborhood or city streets? Or you prefer a wagon to go for picnics often, or take your kids to the beach with some luggage or visiting farmhouses or taking more than 1 or 2 toddlers to the zoo. Along with this wagon allows your baby to take a sound nap.
- Where will you store the stroller or wagon? Will you fold and store it in the garage? Or can you fold and easily put it in the car to take it with you to someplace
- Do consider how much storage you need, while going outside. What essentials do you prefer to take outside like diapers, wipes, sunblocks and snakes for kids and many other important things like clothing as well if you are going for a picnic?
- Have you planned for more children? If it is so then you should invest once at the wagon stroller for big kids.
3. Price Range
The price range varies depending on the quality and features. You can easily get in the price range of less than 200$ or more than 1000$. You know buying strollers or wagons is one of the great investments as they last for many years. And as you have to use it daily, better not to compromise on the quality otherwise you’ll surfer as they can easily break or be unable to fold, tricky to handle and won’t take turns in the right directions.
You must be thinking about what makes the high-quality wagon or stroller worth the price?
- The Lightweight makes it easy to carry and can be easily folded and unfolded.
- You can make the baby sit in all directions as any stroller or wagon can change the direction.
- You can easily move on bumpy roads as good quality rubber wheels or tires make it easy going.
- You get the warranty for 3 years or at least 90days.
Buying a stroller for kids is a good investment no doubt if you are having multiple babies.
Check for the stability, portability, safety features, lightweight material, seat capability and whether built for all terrains or not, keep all these things in mind and invest once at the best thing. Further, you can better decide to keep personal preferences along with the age range, lifestyle and price range. Consider what is the right choice for the physical ability of your child.